At 12:45 p.m. ET today, GE Reports will host a live webcast of GE Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt’s press conference, which is being held at the healthymagination technology showcase in New York City. At the conference, which will follow the first meeting of the healthymagination advisory board, Jeff and members of the board will discuss the company’s progress on GE’s healthymagination commitments and Jeff will make announcements with key partners that further GE’s goals to improve healthcare cost, quality and access.
A replay of the webcast is available below.
Read our recent stories and see videos from the technology showcase:
* “A closer look at GE’s pocket-sized Vscan ultrasound”
* “Vscan pocket-sized, ultra-smart ultrasound unveiled”
* “A breakthrough decision support solution for docs”
* “Tackling access with Brivo imaging technologies”
* “The business of bringing healthymagination to market”
* “At the showcase: Health by design and window tweets”
* “Scintillating tech: The world’s 1st high-def CT scanner”
* “Healthymagination tech showcase kicks off in NYC”