GE’s thoughts and condolences continue to be with the people of Japan affected by the devastating impact of this unprecedented natural disaster. And GE officials continue to closely monitor the events at the Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant, which suffered a loss of power after the tsunami struck the site. We have been providing updates on GE Reports. Below is a list of the stories we have published to date.
* May 25, 2011: Venting Systems in Mark I Reactors
* April 6, 2011: We’ve updated our recent story on disaster relief efforts
* March 20, 2011: How it Works: White Paper on Mark I Containment
* March 19, 2011: Mark I Containment Facts and The New York Times
* March 18, 2011: Setting the Record Straight on Mark I Containment History
* March 17, 2011: An Update on GE Disaster Relief Efforts in Japan
* March 16, 2011: The Mark I Containment System in BWR Reactors